Alex talks with Dan Kahan, professor of law and psychology, at Yale Law School.
- Coral Davenport and Alissa J. Rubin. “Trump Signs Executive Order Unwinding Obama Climate Policies.” The New York Times. Mar 28, 2017.
- Pew Research Center. “The Politics of Climate.” October, 2016.
- Dan M. Kahan. “Making Climate-Science Communication Evidence-Based: All the Way Down.” In: Culture, Politics and Climate Change: How Information Shapes our Common Future. Eds: Deserai A. Crow and Maxwell T. Boykoff, 2014.
- Dan M. Kahan. “Climate Science Communication and the Measurement Problem.” Advances in Political Psychology 36 (2015): 1-43.
- Dan M. Kahan et al. “The polarizing impact of science literacy and numeracy on perceived climate change risks.” Nature Climate Change 2 (2012): 732-735.
- Albert H. Hastorf. “They saw a game: a case study.” Journal of Abnormal and Social Psychology 49 (1954): 129-134.
- Dan M. Kahan, Hank Jenkins-Smith, and Donald Braman. “Cultural Cognition of Scientific Consensus.” Journal of Risk Research 14 (2011): 147-174.
- Dan Kahan. “Pakistani Dr & Kentucky Farmer cause uprising of agitated reflection at Annenberg Center!” The Cultural Cognition Project. Apr 3, 2015.
Cited is a podcast and radio show funded by the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council and produced out of the world class Michael Smith Laboratories at the University of British Columbia in Vancouver. If you like the show, please subscribe, rate and review the show on iTunes; follow us on Twitter; like us on Facebook; and send us an email to let us know what you think at firstname.lastname@example.org.